Sunday, September 30, 2012

Receiving Joy.




"Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.  
A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love." 
-Mother Theresa




Love is selfless.  I have found that once I lose my self-love and realize that this life is all about the One who created me, I usually begin laughing.  

A joyful laugh.  

I laugh because once I come to the realization that I am not the center, a burden comes off of me and I am immediately filled with 

JOY.

Joy comes from His love.  

My mother in this picture is a perfect example.  I am dressed in my baptismal dress and my mother in her selfless love...gave everything to her children....all while exuding

JOY.  

We must just now receive this Joy, by submitting our selves to the One who first loved us.





No comments:

Post a Comment